At Integra for Children and Adults of Prescott-Russell, we offer:
- Psychosocial intervention
- Educational and mutual support groups
- Alternative living environments
- Community integration activities
- Skills and abilities development
- Adult and child protection services
- Services adapted for special needs
- Advice and orientation
Our clients are:
Children and adults who are physically and mentally challenged
- Parents who need coaching
- Youth with mental health problems
- Youth and adults in need of protection
- Adults who are mentally handicapped
Any individual who needs information on a program or service available in Prescott-Russell.
Our programs and services offer:
- Psychosocial intervention, in allowing our clients to participate in different educational and helping groups during their daily activities.
- Management and coordination of an alternative living network, which means ordinary homes, shared homes or foster homes.
- The organization of a wide range of activities aimed towards social integration of our clients while developing their personal skills.
- Delivering specialized services, adapted to the particular needs of our clients (behavioral change, group therapy, physiotherapy, psychiatric and psychological follow-ups of people under our care, preservation of the family unit).
- Delivery of protection services under our mandate as required by Law of Youth Protection.